The data controller is Cabubble Limited.
Data We Collect
We collect data provided by members of the public when they register to become Members as well as specific information relating to travel requests including:
- Contact information such as Your name, address, email address and telephone numbers
- Pick-up dates and times of travel
- Pick-up and drop-off locations
- Number of passengers to be collected
- Number of bags / items of luggage to be collected
- Your current location – this is only collected when You use the 'crosshairs' feature to specify a pick-up or drop-off location and Your browser supports geo-location
- Information resulting from use of Our Site including but not limited to computer, browser and connection information, IP addresses, statistics on page views
You may view Our Site without registration (or without logging in if You are a Member), in which case We will not collect any personally identifiable information.
We implement various security measures to protect Your data when You use Our Site. All information is transferred encrypted using industry-standard SSL/TLS technology. Access to Your account is protected by Your username/password combination, which is for Your exclusive use and must not be shared with anybody else. It is Your responsibility to choose a password which cannot easily be guessed and not to disclose Your password to anybody, including anyone representing or claiming to represent Us. All Our server systems are housed in a secure data centre located in the UK, to which physical access is strictly controlled and monitored.
Use of Data
We use data to enable Members to book Hackney Carriage (Taxi) and Private Hire transport services via Our Site, send email confirmations of such bookings or cancellations thereof, to forward messages from transport providers concerning your bookings via Our Site, to facilitate third party payment card processing and data dispatch system (the "Dispatch System") synchronisation and to provide necessary customer support to Members.
In addition We may use collected data
- To provide Members with relevant news and information about Our Site, Our company and Our services (the "Services") where Members have given their prior permission to Us. We will reserve the right to send any information that We believe may affect Our Service to Members, including: confirmation of changes to account and password details, notice of service interruptions or suspected unauthorised activity on Your account
- To improve Our Services provided to Our Members
Disclosure of Data
When You use Our Service We must share some of Your details with the Hackney Carriage (Taxi) or Private Hire Operator (the "Provider") You choose to undertake your transfer. We may also share Your details with this Provider's Dispatch System. Such details include name, telephone number, email address, planned pick-up and drop-off locations, travel date and time, number of passengers and number of bags/items of luggage.
We will also share Providers' contact details with Members. Such details may include name, address and telephone numbers.
Outside the provision of Our Services to Members, We will not sell, rent, trade or transfer Your personally identifiable information to other third parties. However, such information may be released:
- where required for Us to comply with the law and any legal investigation
- if We sell all or part of Cabubble Limited and/or its assets to a third party
We may disclose aggregated non personally-identifiable information to other parties for research, marketing, advertising or other purposes.
Retention of Data
Deletion of Data
If You request termination of Your account, Your data will be erased within seven days. You must create a new account if You want to use Our services again after Your account is terminated.
Access to Data
If You require a copy of information We hold about You, please contact the Cabubble Data Controller.
If Your complaint cannot be resolved by Us, You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO).