Cabubble for Transport Providers
Are you among the top cab firms in your area? Learn about Cabubble, the most powerful online job acquisition tool for UK taxi firms, private hire operators and booking offices.
Cabubble brings you jobs from multiple online sources. Learn more about the system here and how to apply.
* Subject to successful performance evaluation
Our advanced booking platform puts you firmly in control of your online operations:
- Full control of plots, tariffs, fixed fares and much more
- Take cash and card fares
- One-way and return bookings
- Dispatch system integration
- One-click fare invoice generator
- Automated passenger feedback system
Cabubble doesn't interfere — unlike some taxi booking websites, we never switch your bookings to a competitor.
Users can book taxis while out and about across UK using their mobile device.
(iOS coming soon)
White Label Taxi Booking Engine
Use Cabubble's booking technology with your own taxi or private hire website.
- Simple white-label integration
- Mobile-friendly responsive site
- Offer your own exclusive promo codes
- Easy passenger sign-up with Facebook and Google
Business Account – Travel Management Companies
Receive jobs from UK and overseas business travellers.
Click Travel is a multiple award-winning full-service TMC based in Birmingham, England, whose mission is to reduce the cost and complexity of travel and expense management.
Operating in 100+ territories worldwide, SAP Concur processes over US$50 billion of business travel and entertainment (T&E) expenditure per year, approximately 10% of the world's total T&E spend.
Dispatch System Integration
Cabubble integrates with a growing number of established dispatch systems, providing seamless synchronisation of job details, increasing your booking office efficiency.
Ask your dispatch system supplier about Cabubble integration today.
Get Paid Direct
Driver takes payment on the day of travel
One-click automated payments – prepaid fares direct from the passenger's card to your bank account
Cabubble does not hold the fare at any time.
- £395 start-up fee (includes development of one white-label booking engine)
- Just 25p per job via white label booking engine, whatever the fare
- For jobs via Cabubble website, Cabubble mobile app and direct connections:
Barry Cooper (IT Manager) Brighton and Hove Streamline Taxis
Nick Shaw (Operations Manager) ACE-ABC, Mansfield
Mark Townsend (Director) 1st Direct Cars, Hungerford
Greg Caley (General Manager) ABC Cars, Wolverhampton
Stuart Prophet (Proprietor) Exec Cars, Exeter
Amir Jarman (Director) Nexus Express Cars, London
Ken Jones (Director) Gold Line Taxis, St Albans
William Sanzo (Director) Eurotaxis, Bristol
Eric Bailey (Director) Yelo Taxis, Braintree
Peter Renwick (Director) Premier Cars, Cardiff and Bridgend
Dave Hudson (Director) Twenty3 Taxis, Hartlepool
Derek Heritage (Marketing Manager) United Taxis, Bournemouth
- Take jobs from multiple online sources
- Dispatch system integration
- Competitive fees, no monthly subscription
- Receive fares direct from passenger
- Trusted by top taxi firms, private hire operators and booking offices nationwide since 2008